Sunday, March 6, 2011

Make Your Own Bmx Bike

Portacollane and 10 min. # 7

Some products chores this week, even of any use.

First the background: After the video floral stencil on paper , someone, to my delight, has been unleashed, and made me know by sending me some 'of his clippings, explaining how they had facts and also asking possible uses. I
for the time I used them as stencils (fantastic in my opinion) to wrap a gift and make a small card:

and then I used to give a background pattern, which is a bit ' in relief, to alter a wooden portacollane:

I glued the mats with gel medium:


my last series in order (YES, I have a pink wall!):

To give the effect I used the pearl mica powders:


's small page to last Art Journal Every Day: pure collage!


And finally the winner of the bookmark of two posts ago:

0 comments:

Post a Comment