Saturday, March 12, 2011

Kate Nash Free Sheet Music Mouthwash

Eggs & Domino

IoS alter ... the box of eggs !

splinter Those are just ... peels colored eggs (retrieved from here ). And do not you like me now that I have really fridge full of eggs ...

and in preparation for ' Internationa Charm Day of April 28, a small tutorial for altering the dominoes (and also the polymer clay and metal in general).

To do this you have to use iridescent mica powders of :

I have found them very cheap on this site , but there are also those fantastic Ranger.

Take the dominoes, and it goes wrong, let us the small holes drilled (I used a tip 2)

Dab with Perfect Medium or Versamark card:


Brush with a Small brush the powders.

Blow off excess and give it a dash of water ..

Embellish!

Here I have used them to make ATC





0 comments:

Post a Comment