Monday, January 3, 2011

Sultan Sandane Bed Cost

New year, new cards, new dreams


First post of the year with a note that has nothing to do with the holidays just past. A note made for a birthday that falls before the Epiphany, a business that knows how to spring because that's how I feel, full of energy, enthusiasm, desire to color, like new dreams.
survived the Christmas holidays that I really do not particularly like, as I do not like winter, I'm already thinking towards the prelude to the season because I love my favorite season: summer.


And with this amount of energy we have already begun a series of changes. After years of white walls in every home, we chose the color. Each room has a wall of different colors that caretterizzerĂ . We started with the children's room.












0 comments:

Post a Comment